Today, teens are facing the toughest challenges in their regular jobs. Many have lost due to an economic crisis while some are chasing to survive in their posts. LinkedIn is the most popular site where many individuals find jobs depending on their qualifications. It is used by over 30 million companies around the globe.
This platform has many features that help professionals to connect with the world. It is also a very useful tool for HR managers to get the right talent. Whether you are a manager or clerk, this site has jobs for every person. Apart from that, you can also find jobs with a proper salary.
LinkedIn has some of the best features for the candidates. One of the amazing features is LinkedIn saved jobs that are under Section “Jobs”. You can manage the various jobs through this feature.
The Process to find LinkedIn Saved Jobs from Different Devices
You can use the LinkedIn site from several devices such as PC/laptops, Android, and iOS phones. There are some differences in the layout of the site on different devices. Let us look at the process of viewing “Saved Jobs” from various devices.
1. Steps to View Saved Jobs from Android devices
- The first step is to visit the Google Play Store and download the LinkedIn app.
- Then you have to go back to the home page and choose the LinkedIn app on your Android phones, tablets, or Notepad.
- The third step is to select the option of Jobs which is situated at the bottom right side.
- Further, you have to click on 3 vertical icons that are adjacent to the search box. Clicking on these icons will show you different options.
- Now, you have to select the option of “Saved Jobs” from the list. It will show you all the jobs that saved previously.
1a. How to remove the job from the list?
- You can also remove jobs if they do not suit your needs. For that, you have to go to the Saved job section and click on the arrow showing a downward direction.
- You can view the Unsave option at the end of the screen.
- Then you have to click on the option of “Unsave” to delete the job from your list.
2. Procedure to view Saved Jobs from any iOS device
- Firstly, you have to download the LinkedIn app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Then you have to open the app from the home page.
- The next step is to tap on the option of Jobs that is at the bottom part of the app.
- Further, you have to click on the menu. It is on the right side of the search column.
- The next step is to click on the option of Saved Jobs at the bottom.
2a. Steps to delete a saved job from the list
- The first step is to click on the menu that is situated on the right side of the saved job.
- Then you have to tap on the option of Unsave at the bottom.
- Finally, the job is removed from the list.
3. The process to view Saved Jobs on LinkedIn from Mac, PC, and laptop
- The first step is to open the LinkedIn site from Google or any other browser on Pc or laptop.
- Then you have to complete the procedure of sign-in by entering your email ID and password.
- Further, you have to tap on the Jobs option at the top part of the site.
- The next step is to click on the option of Saved Jobs on the left-hand corner.
3a. How to remove a saved job from the list?
- You can remove the job from Saved jobs easily.
- All you have to do is to tap on the X symbol on the right side that represents the delete option.
- You can also see the saved job by clicking the X icon again.
Can Recruiters and Employees View your Saved Jobs on LinkedIn?
The option of Saved Jobs on the LinkedIn platform gives you the advantage of bookmarking your jobs. The recruiters or current employers cannot see any of your saved jobs. This option is offered specifically for the convenience of the user.
There is no limit to save jobs in the Saved Jobs section. You can add as many jobs as you want that suit your degree.
All the activities you do on LinkedIn are private. No connection, employers or recruiters can see your activities on the site.
What are the Steps that Increase your Chances of Getting the Job on LinkedIn?
We discussed above that LinkedIn is one of the most powerful platforms to find a job. It helps to manage saved jobs. This option saves much of the time while finding good jobs. There are some ways by which you fetch more job opportunities on LinkedIn site. They are as under:
- Professional profile
Attractive profile always increases the chances of opportunities. You must update your LinkedIn profile regularly. It is important to mention your skills, qualification, previous job descriptions, and experience. Updating this information will increase traffic.
- Profile image
A profile picture is another important factor to consider on any site. It is also necessary to use a professional photo for your LinkedIn profile. The nice profile image will generate more views and increase the chances of recruitment. Do not use stylish or colourful photos for your LinkedIn profile as it is a job recruitment site.
- Pick your skills wisely
Recruiters will view the skills of the candidate during the recruitment process. Normally, users can choose 50 skills in his/her LinkedIn profile. But no recruiter or company will go through 50 skills. The best thing is to list the skills that suit your job. Then it becomes easier for the companies to select the users from their skills.
- Job experience
Every company or recruiter wants to know the total experience of the employees. They will check the previous experience of the employees. However, they also want some interesting points about your personal growth in the job.
To make your experience section more confessional, you can add something about personal growth. You can mention how previous jobs help you to grow from an ordinary individual to a professional.
- Quality network
Millions of recruiters and companies use LinkedIn daily to hire employees. Many users think that building a large network can help. But this is not a fact. Before building a network, you must research a recruiter or company. Choosing quality connections is better than choosing numerous contacts.
- Maintain and Follow Ethics
This is another important point for users. LinkedIn can help you to a large extent if you use it smartly. You should act professionally on this platform, unlike social media sites. Your conversations and talks should strictly relate to your work and not to personal life. It is vital to maintain a good image on the platform.
- Correct information
Users must always provide the right information about their qualifications and experience. Companies will check how transparent the candidate is in showing his profile. They will get an idea of how capable is the employee.
- Get and provide recommendations
A recommendation is again a good feature that boosts your professional relationships. You can use this feature for receiving recommendations from your connections. In the same way, you should also write recommendations for your connections. This process will further offer you good endorsements.
What are the Benefits of Using LinkedIn Saved Jobs Feature?
LinkedIn has Saved Jobs to help talented individuals in finding the right jobs. It also opens the doors for many opportunities. Apart from that, there are some more advantages of using the Saved Jobs function. They are:
- Time-saving feature
Searching jobs from the list of millions of recruiters is a daunting task. The option of Saved Jobs will help you to save jobs that match your profile. You can view the job anytime without wasting a single minute.
- Apply for the job quickly
Saving the jobs will help you to apply for jobs on the spot. You can also see the details of the job and company at the bottom while applying for any job.
The users can save numerous jobs in the Saved Jobs section. They can also apply for any job that suits their preferences. All these activities are not visible to any recruiter or company. The feature of Saved Jobs keeps the utmost privacy of any candidate.
- Manage the jobs
Every job has a deadline. The feature of Saved Jobs will help you to apply for the jobs depending on the time. You can know the priorities of various jobs by saving them.
- Job security
You have to stay ahead in the competitive world. Many companies are in the race to hire the best talent for the posts. The feature of Saved Jobs will help you to secure your favourite jobs as soon as possible.
LinkedIn can offer you a wide platform to show your skills. It has a huge network of companies that can hire you as per your skills and talent. It is time to update yourself and step in the cooperate world for better opportunities.