When it comes to conversion rates, the impact of a well made landing page can not be overstated enough. Whether your goal is to accumulate leads or make sales, your landing page plays a major part in that.
And with numerous landing page builders out there, you’ll make them quickly, even if you don’t know how to code/don’t want to code. The only problem is that there are many landing page builder options, so how can you choose the best one?
In this post, we are going to talk about landing page builders that:
- Are smooth and intuitive. Quite a few landing page builders are cumbersome and difficult to navigate. They end up being a pain to use.
- Offer a good variety of templates. Building pages from scratch can end up being a massive waste of your time. Ideally, the landing page builder should have a big enough template selection that you can find one close to what you need, make some small tweaks, and drop in your content.
- Give you full control and are flexible. You should be ready to modify almost any content or design on the page you’d like.
- Have a wide variety of integrations. Landing pages typically need to connect with other tools you use (for example, email marketing tools, CRM tools, content management systems).
- Are mobile-responsive. It’s 2020, your landing pages should look great on any device, especially on mobile devices because a lot of people exclusively access the internet through their mobile devices. All the choices on this list make mobile-friendly landing pages.
Here are the 10 best landing page builders for you:
Since everyone who’s looking to build a landing page doesn’t come from the same background, discussing different options is very important. A lot of people might just want a short and sweet landing page for their small photography website. In scenarios like that, spending a lot of money on ultra expensive and relatively complicated landing page builders might not be the most pragmatic step forward. In such scenarios, it’s better to utilize popular website builders that offer excellent landing page capabilities at a much cheaper price than dedicated landing page builders. However, if you are really serious about your marketing strategy and don’t really suffer from budget restrictions, you can choose one of the dedicated landing page builders that we are going to talk about in this post. Let’s get started with the website builders that offer landing page building capabilities.
1. Wix – a Wonderful Selection of Landing Page Templates
If you watch a lot of Youtube videos, chances are, you must have heard this name being promoted by some content creators. And deservedly so, Wix is one of the best free website building tools out there. You can make anything from a blog, to a landing page, to a full online store.
Among all the website builders available, Wix has the best landing page templates.
To check out the templates without having to sign up:
- Go to the Wix homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Templates link.
- In the template library, scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select Landing Pages.
Wix does offer a very good free plan for you to get started , but it does come with a few limitations. You can’t connect a custom domain, and there’ll be ads on all of your pages, which may be a big problem when it involves landing pages.
What do you get if you pay? In most cases, you will want to upgrade. On top of removing ads and having the ability to attach a custom domain, you get more resources, the power to simply accept payments, plus ad vouchers.
- More than 30 Wix landing page templates (500+ overall).
- More than 250 apps (i.e., integrations).
- Premade sections to add to the page.
- Add live chat to your landing pages.
2. Site123 – A Great and Simple Site Builder
If you’re a bit overwhelmed by other site builders, Site123 is a great option for you. It’s designed to be as simple as possible.
It features a point-and-click editor, so there are no situations where an element drops into the wrong place and messes up your layout.
The downside of this simplicity is that there are limited customization options. You don’t have full control of the layout, so you might not be able to create the exact landing page you had in mind.
Site123 avoids the multiple “Pro/Advanced/Gold/Platinum/*insert expensive metal here*” type of plans and it just consists of two packages, free and paid. You can enjoy most of Site123’s features (with a few limitations) with the free plan itself.
What do you get if you pay? The premium plan removes the Site123 branding from your site, and allows you to connect a custom domain. You also get access to e-commerce features, and a free domain during the first year of your membership.
- Promo page templates.
- Extremely easy to add and sell products.
- Support available around the clock.
- Integrations to most popular tools.
3. Squarespace – Build Landing Pages and a Web Store Simultaneously
Squarespace is one of the best website builders for e-commerce businesses. Once again, if you watch a lot of YouTube videos, you would have heard a lot of content creators talking about Squarespace and its benefits. It’s simple to use, and quite powerful. If you plan to sell products on your site, in addition to making landing pages, it’s a good option.
There’s no free plan, but there’s a 14-day free trial. Paid plans do come with ad credits, which will cover your costs for a while if you use them wisely.
The one downside of Squarespace is that there are no integrations.
- A powerful and simple form builder.
- Collect payments.
- Built-in email marketing features.
- A huge stock photo gallery.
4. WordPress – Integrates with Almost Every Tool
WordPress is usually known for its incredible blogging features. However, it’s such an open and versatile platform that WordPress can actually be used for nearly anything, including landing pages.
WordPress.com has a free plan, but it’s fairly limited. Your page will have WordPress branding thereon, and more importantly, you can’t use custom themes or plugins. You won’t be able to get a 100% personalized domain name either.
What do you get if you pay? You remove the branding, and get more access to the features WordPress has to offer. Most importantly, certain plans let you upload custom themes and plugins, which are critical to building landing pages on WordPress.
- Templates with landing page builder included.
- Can be extremely flexible.
- Thousands of plugins.
- Easily add “advanced” elements to your pages.
5. Weebly – The Most Generous Free Plan
If you would like to sell products on your site or page, Squarespace and Weebly are your two best options.
Weebly features a host of easy-to-use e-commerce features.
However, the drag-and-drop builder itself may be a bit clunky, and doesn’t always work the way you would like it to. You also can’t fully customize the layout of pages.
But on the brilliant side, Weebly has arguably the simplest free plan of any site builder. It gives you most of Weebly’s features, other than being able to sell products and use a custom domain.
What do you get if you pay? You’ll be able to connect a custom domain, accept payments, and get access to certain advanced features like adding video backgrounds to sections (which can be nice for landing pages).
- A good selection of attractive themes.
- Accept payments on your site.
- More than 350 apps in Weebly’s App Center.
- Support when you need it.
6. Jimdo – A Flexible Site Builder for Landing Pages and Online Stores
Jimdo is one of the smoothest site builders out there, even if it’s not the most attractive.
While there are no templates for landing pages, it’s not difficult to build a page from scratch in a reasonable amount of time.
The free plan is pretty generous, because it gives you access to just about all of Jimdo’s features apart from the e-commerce ones. However, you can’t connect a custom domain and it features ads, just like the free plans for many other site builders.
What do you get if you pay? You remove the ads and may connect a custom domain. You also get access to features to sell products, as well as website traffic statistics.
- Extremely easy to use drag-and-drop.
- Very flexible, easy to add sections.
- Large selection of page elements.
- Easy to sell products.
The landing page builders that we have discussed so far are definitely wonderful but if you are getting really serious about marketing, the website builders above won’t cut it. What you’ll need is a dedicated landing page builder.
These are generally more expensive, but let you make landing pages much quicker, have a bigger selection of templates, and have more advanced features like split testing.
Each of the following options has a standard drag-and-drop landing page builder designed to make customization as fast as possible.
Most do not have a free plan, but offer a free trial.
7. Landingi – One of the Most Affordable Dedicated Landing Page Builders
Landingi has some of the best landing page software, with all of the same features that the top options offer.
It also offers a built-in light CRM, which might be useful if you’re working with high value, individualized leads.
Landingi offers a couple of different plans for you to choose. When compared to various other dedicated landing page builders, Landingi’s introductory plans are quite economical.
However, those plans don’t come with all of the features, or a full selection of integrations.
And like every other dedicated landing page builder on this list, there’s a 14-day free trial that you can use if you want to check Landingi out. There’s also a 30-day money back guarantee, which not many other landing page builders offer.
- More than 200 customizable templates.
- Simple A/B testing.
- A light CRM to help you go the extra mile.
- More than 40 integrations with popular tools.
8. Unbounce – The Largest Variety of Integrations
Unbounce is one of the most well-known landing page builders for digital marketers.
Over the years, it has built up a huge library of integrations. If you work with a lot of different tools, this is your best bet for finding a landing page builder that can integrate with them all.
There’s a 14-day free trial with no restrictions, then you can decide whether it’s worthwhile to upgrade. The paid plans are quite expensive; they’re aimed more towards marketing teams and agencies creating large volumes of landing pages.
- Split test multiple versions.
- More than 100 sortable landing page templates.
- Fast landing pages out of the box.
- More than 100 integrations.
9. Instapage: Great Optimization Features for Landing Pages
Instapage is a landing page builder which has been on top of the game for many years. A recent overhaul has made its user interface even better. Not only does it look better, it loads faster and is way easier to use. As far as costs are concerned, Instapage is somewhere in the middle. Instapage only has one paid plan which encompasses all of its features. If you want a few other advanced features, you can try a customized enterprise plan meant for large organizations. There is a 14 day trial for testing it out.
- Split test multiple landing page variations.
- Built-in heatmaps.
- As fast as landing pages get.
- Personalized landing pages.
- More than 200 landing page templates.
10. Leadpages – Been Great and Innovative Since the Start
Leadpages has helped a lot of digital marketers build awesome landing pages over the past several years.
Aside from building landing pages, Leadpages also provides the options to build complete websites, alert bars and advanced pop ups.
It’s great for small businesses and marketers.
The plans are economical when compared to the competition. Leadpages also offers a free 14 day trial.
- Advanced pop-ups to maximize conversion.
- More than 200 templates.
- More than 80 integrations.
- Simple split testing.